[Open] Taint

Discussion in 'General Support' started by InfectedWitch, Mar 8, 2019.

1. InfectedWitch

InfectedWitch Member Member

Hi, I am playing on the Direwolf20 modpack and my username is InfectedGrass.
    I have started playing with the New Thaumcraft 6 for the first time, and the time came where i was going to switch to the dark side....
    I safely built up flux with a cute little taint-proof net above the chunk to catch what I was looking for: A rift.
    It apeared exactly where it was supposed to, but nothing happened after that. I then started litterally pouring flux into the chunk, sinking it deeper in the goo, the rift got larger, but still nothing.
    My research have led me to know that a taint seed was supposed to say hi a long time ago, but still nothing after hours.
    This is my question, has taint been disabled, reduced, messed with or changed on this server? I tried looking for an answer but beside bottled taint i couldn't find anything against taint propagation here.
    IF it has been disabled, how can you get some sweet tasty Vitium?
    I explain it like its fun, but it's truly a necessary component to progress in thaumcraft.

HAS TAINT BEEN DISABLED? HOW DOES ONE AQUIRE VIDIUM?

Edit: There is also a TON of rifts in the mining dimension, al of the, you guessed it, haven't produced anything.
    ALSO: I have provided solid blocks around the 'rift net' I made so that if something were to happen it does have something to appear on to

Thank you

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  2. ReiDaTecnologia

ReiDaTecnologia Moderator Staff Member Moderator

you tried to claim the chunk?

3. InfectedWitch

InfectedWitch Member Member

Yup, the chunk is claimed. I have tried unclaiming it also, and I have tried looking if there was a way to enable it through claim commands