[Closed] Sky Odyssey

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Yummyumshkinz, Apr 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yummyumshkinz

Yummyumshkinz Member Member

Hi there, been a while since I've played MC and new to the server. Have been trying to log in but keep getting the same message. I have attached a screenshot of the message I'm getting. Any help will be wonderful, thank you so much!

Attached Files:

2. RedSensei

RedSensei Admin Staff Member SrAdmin

Student, Chemical Engineer
    Ok it seems like you don't have any modpacks installed. You will need one for whichever mod pack you are attempting to play. We are not a vanilla server. My best advice is to go to Feed The Beast | ShadowNode Modded Game Servers and poke around and then download this http://ftb.forgecdn.net/FTB2/launcher/FTB_Launcher.exe (FTB Legacy Windows) (It's right underneath the big button that says download now, and the legacy client is much better than the current one). Then you can figure out which modpack seems appealing to you, (if you are new I'd suggest something like Sky Factory 3, Beyond, or Direwolf 20.) If you need any extra help with figuring this all out there are thousands of videos online "How to download FTB" and theres also our server discord! ( nscGjy is the current invite code but this will expire within 24 hours, if you need another invite I'd be happy to provide you a new invite code ) Hope this helps :)

Yummyumshkinz likes this.
  3. Yummyumshkinz

Yummyumshkinz Member Member

Really appreciate it bunches :D will be trying it out right now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.