SgtPropain's Builder Application

Discussion in 'Apply for Builder' started by SgtPropain, May 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SgtPropain

SgtPropain Member Member

- Your minecraft username. : SgtPropain

- You need to have your discord and minecraft accounts linked with the forums. : Linked

- You need to be at least 13 years old (No exceptions): 34

- You need to have at least been registered on our network for 2 weeks. Yes.

- No Schematica or blueprints (anyone can use those) My builds come from inspiration found in objects and buildings around the world.

Physical Requirements

- You need to have a reference build on one of our servers. (Please provide the server name and Coordinates)
    ATM3: -4296,-3493

- Please provide screen shots of any builds you made on any other servers w/o mentioning server names (as per shadownode rules) Imgur | ShadowNode Modded Game Servers

Last edited: May 21, 2018 at 10:40 PM
  2. War_Horse199

War_Horse199 SrAdmin Staff Member SrAdmin

So I'm just curious here, are you applying for just a helper position or anything? I know we have other threads open but it looks like you have more experience with the back end department like a Dev position? If that's correct. If that's the case you might want to apply in that thread .

3. SgtPropain

SgtPropain Member Member

It was supposed to be posted in the Builder Section sorry. I do enough Dev work in real life, doing it in game would burn me out.

4. War_Horse199

War_Horse199 SrAdmin Staff Member SrAdmin

You would still have the benefit of being on staff and playing on the server if you join the Dev team. I just know we are looking for experienced devs to help us out, but I do understand what your saying. Honestly I would give it a try and if you dont like,it you can always op out of it with no hard feelings and still apply for builder.

5. SgtPropain

SgtPropain Member Member

Could you please move this to the Builder Thread. If you don't mind, I'd still like to apply for the Builder position. The extra Dev work would be interesting, but at this point in time I would like something less stressful. Also, being as I'm "new" to the server I don't think it's right to rise in rank that quickly. If anything, I would like to become a builder, gain trust and a good rapport; then after I get a feel for everything apply for Dev later down the road when life is less hectic. Thank you for the offer though.

6. Babymillie

Babymillie Admin Staff Member Admin Spectre

24/7 Lazy guy
    Sure thing, :)