[Open] Request whipe of space dimension in Continuum

Discussion in 'General Support' started by BlueDiggy, Apr 19, 2019.

1. BlueDiggy

BlueDiggy Member Member

Hi there, after several attempt i concluded that space dimension of Advanced rocketry mod is messed up.

i had 2 station in space, tried to reach both of em with rocket but it say no destination.
    Observatory on earth with power and data cannot detect any asteroid (i had detected em without issue last time i played several month ago)

i had 9 sats with the 3 different sensor that were feeding data down to earth, now seems arent linked anymore like they doesnt exist.

so i launched a new sat, and his ID is 3 (id numbers are given in sequence, my old sat was id 53 for example) and he's working fine, sending data down to the satlink on earth but shows no connection.

last try i put myself on a rocked and tried to reach one of those 2 station, but rocket refused to start due missing destination (station chip was in with the programmed coords) ; so i launched myself to earth and (i should return to my launching pad) rocket climb, reach 999 altitude and instead to switch to space dimension and then go back to planet it started to descending.

In overall, due actually isnt working and not a lot of players are on, is possible to have a full whipe of space dimension?

thanks for the attention

2. BlueDiggy

BlueDiggy Member Member

whipe confirmed . my firs sat id is 0 now.
    Was looking the mod page, it say they changed the config file in version 1.13 i think that's the main issue

Advanced Rocketry Planet Configuration | ShadowNode Modded Game Servers

i flied there on a rocket and my client crash without any chance. tried 2 time without results.

attached there is the crash log.

it could be a conflict on the dimensions id between mods if i understood properly, but im not so good in that. is possible to bring my character back on earh while u can fix this? actually cannot play in continuum :(

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019