[Closed] Rainbow generator

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Firebat9752, Mar 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firebat9752

Firebat9752 Member Member

I'm having some issues creating the block rainbow generator, I'm making this post to ask if its banned?
    I checked the banned list and it wasn't shown.
    The reason I'm having some trouble is because i made the bottom half with no issue, but when it came to making the top half i made the required generators put them in my crafting grid and when i pulled the top half out it switched into a bottom half.
    I did this a second time to confirm i hadn't messed up but it once again switched. so now I'm sitting with 3 bottom half rainbow generators and no top half.
    So if it isn't banned could someone please check into this to see why it some how bugs into a different block.

2. KlutzyBubbles

KlutzyBubbles Spectre Spectre

please make sure you have tried in a normal crafting table (vanilla), sometimes recipes only work in a vanilla crafting table.

Also please clarify the server you are playing on, it isnt banned on any servers but different servers have different versions of the mod which does affect its crafting.

3. NotTooSlick

NotTooSlick SrAdvisor Staff Member SrAdvisor

I believe I know the cause, but to be sure do what klutzy said please.

4. Firebat9752

Ok so it worked when being made in the normal mine craft crafting bench, is there any specific reason the crafting grid would mess it up or would a crafting station also do the same?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  5. KlutzyBubbles

KlutzyBubbles Spectre Spectre

it has to do with the way mods register their recipes. It is supposed to be standardized thanks to forge but mod developers still feel the need to do it differently to be unique or to optimize a plugin which just causes more headaches.

being an item that you wont need to craft often it wouldn't be a priority to fix. As for the crafting station, you would have to test because sometimes its just unpredictable

6. Firebat9752

ok cool well thank you for the help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.