[Event] Parkour Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by mmBeastly, Aug 21, 2017.

1. mmBeastly

mmBeastly Member Member

I do stuff.. sometimes..
    We'll be hosting a parkour event on Friday, August 25th, at 12pm EST. The event will take place in the Lobby (IP: play.shadownode.ca). The course will be split into 4 sections, each more difficult than the last. At the end of each section there will be a checkpoint. The first person to complete the full course(all 4 levels) will set off a 5 minute timer in which all the other contestants will have to finish the course (or get as far as they can). If no one makes it to the end in 30 minutes, the timer will start for all contestants.
    • The rewards will be the following:
      • The first person to finish the course will get 600 tokens added to their account.
      • Everyone else who manages to get to the end will receive 400 tokens.
      • Everyone who manages to get to the end of the 3rd section, but doesn't complete the full course will get a consolation prize of 150 tokens.

If you are interested in participating in this event reply to this thread or send me a DM on Discord.

EDIT: The max number of participants is now capped at 20. If you want to be sure to enter, apply quickly.

RESCHEDULED: The new date is Sunday, September 3rd, at 2pm EST. Ignore the previously listed date.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    NotTooSlick and MainFreak1 like this.
  2. Neon_Dark

Neon_Dark Member Member

May I join?

3. NotTooSlick

NotTooSlick SrAdvisor Staff Member SrAdvisor

Yes, added you to our list.