[Poll] How do you guys like the server?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ChaosGod17, Sep 4, 2017.

?

How do you feel about the server as a whole, our handling of punishments, and our extra services?

1. Server 1-I really love the server and y'all and would probably recommend it (if the topic came up)

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Server 2-The server is pretty decent and the staff is nice, but not exceptional.

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Server 3-This server sucks and the staff are not that great :(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Punishment 1-I fully support and appreciate how proactive the staff is at handling bad players.

13 vote(s)
    86.7%
  5. Punishment 2-They're okay at punishing but I don't think it matters that much.

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  6. Punishment 3-I don't like how the punishments happen and they detract from the server and experience

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. Services 1-I love the services and new modpack choices and hope you make more awesome choices :D

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  8. Services 2-The services and new modpacks are great but hardly exceptional.

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  9. Services 3-I wish they chose different modpacks and services, the choices aren't that great.

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  10. DON'T SELECT: Read the description before selecting choices.

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ChaosGod17

ChaosGod17 Helper Helper

I'd like to get a feel for how y'all like how we handle the server and our choices in modpacks and services, so if you don't mind I'd like you to pop a few answers into this poll. No reward or anything, just wanna see what y'all think of us. If you have any suggestions for us on the staff don't post them here, refer to the suggestions forum section or discord section, keep the chat here related to the poll itself.

How to do poll: fill out 3 answers, one for each of the answer sections.

NOTE: The poll section for modpacks and services is equally about modpack choices for NEW modpacks mostly and for other services, such as our claim system, crates, events and donor ranks. A positive rating is less about "my favorite modpack, Skyfactory or Beyond or whatever, is here" and more about "They add good modpacks like AOE and RR4. I'd love to play them in the future."

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  2. Nightbringer

Nightbringer Admin Staff Member SrAdmin

fchghj;iklgytrhdcfjkikojuhgyjtfhvgbhyxderxrfghfct
    fcvgbhjnk,iuhygtfvgbhjniouhygtfvgybhunjikoiuhgy
    I feel that it would be weird if I participated in it ^^

3. NotTooSlick

NotTooSlick SrAdmin Staff Member SrAdmin

I'm only adding my vote so I can see the results clicking "view results" is buggy on my phone

4. Kisly_

Kisly_ Member Member

The options about packs are incorrect. People will surely choose the first option because they came here to play a specific pack. But imo the options should be - 1.The pack choices are great for the server. 2. The pack choices are bad for the server. Because if you guys for example have a dead pack and only 3 people play it, they will vote for the first option and what will you think? that ALL packs are doing great?

5. ChaosGod17

ChaosGod17 Helper Helper

That's a very valid concern to be sure. I will ensure the wording is a bit more clear, and note the options are not just mudpack choices but also our choices of other services, i.e. donor ranks, crates, claims etc