[Closed] Done

Discussion in 'General Support' started by AlthosSilver, Jun 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlthosSilver

AlthosSilver Member Member

After all the issues for the last few weeks with Log in failures, and no one actually willing to contact OVH or their own ISP in Canada, to the Foolcraft server just wiped my entire inventory clean, and people griefing my stuff all the time, staff unwilling to be helpful beyond offering pretty words and false promises, i think i am going to say goodbye to this server, as i do not feel i received equal to what i gave to this group. not even close. Ban me if you want, but the fact is, I will be getting mine back.

2. ShadowsKitten

ShadowsKitten Owner Staff Member Owner

We've spent months trying to appease you in many different ways but in the end you had none of it, I've contacted our provider but their network is fine it has NOTHING to do with our stuff and the reports you provided us show that. I've had you conduct multiple tests and forwarded that information and they looked into it but it was found to be at the fault of the service providers and not them.

Loss of inventories is part of life in the game of Minecraft and we do our best to refund them where applicable but that's not always possible nor is it possible to 100% guarantee people are unable to steal your stuff. This is Modded Minecraft and it's well known for not being perfect by any stretch of the imagination to not recognize that means you really shouldn't be playing it.

Also for anyone who comes across this thread in the future Althos here was automatically banned from our services entirely due to multiple chargebacks of store purchased items and has destroyed his reputation on Buycraft preventing him from making future purchases in other stores.

FatalScroll likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.