[Closed] Can I get a World download?

Discussion in 'General Support' started by killerstudio24, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killerstudio24

killerstudio24 Member Member

Hi, I have been playing on your server for a bit now and I have found some of your unmentioned rules... aggravating. If you need an example, I looked over your rules before I started recording and I did not see anywhere where it said I couldn't use Flux plugs but here I come onto the server and my entire base is out of power. This along with other thorns in my side have made it difficult to keep my content energetic and happy. I would appreciate it greatly if I could get a World download of your Sky Factory 3 map so I can continue to play and record This mod pack without starting over... again.

Thank You,
    Maynard Peterson

2. Babymillie

Babymillie SrAdmin Staff Member SrAdmin Spectre

24/7 Lazy guy
    Hello,

Flux plugs are not banned? they are just buggy and will loose it settings from time to time, if you have some draconium (only need 8 ingots) you can craft basic energy relay crystals to move power around your base they work pretty well and i use them as soon as i can in a mod pack, there is also RFtools Powercell that can transfer power (and even across dimention)

As for world download i don't think that's possible for just your island since it would include ALL island from all players

Greetings

3. RedSensei

RedSensei Admin Staff Member Admin

Student, Chemical Engineer
    Just use schematica if you want to download your base.

4. Otisnfur

Otisnfur Member Member

Student
    As noted by Sensei, you can use Schematica to get a download of your base. We do not supply downloads to our worlds due to sheer size.

Ticket marked as closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.