[Closed] BigReactors max height

Discussion in 'General Support' started by IToy, May 14, 2018.

1. IToy

IToy Member Member

Hello.

I have read that the maximum height of a reactor from the BigReactors modpack is 48. I have built a 48 blocks tall reactor on the Revelation server, but when right-clicking it it tells me that the maximum allowed height is 16 blocks. Can someone confirm this? Is it server related, or is the internet simply wrong? If not, why does the Revelation server have this limitation? Where can I find other limitations like this to prevent further misfortunes?

EDIT: Just posting the link to the modpacks official webpage where it states the max height is by default 48 blocks: Big Reactors Configuration - Technic Wiki | ShadowNode Modded Game Servers
    The configuration option for this is: maxReactorHeight

Regards
    IToy

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. TheGoldCrayon

TheGoldCrayon Eclipse Eclipse

Student
    It is server related. We limited the reactors to such size to reduce the ammount of lag, as we have had people build unnecessarily large reactors that caused the server to become nigh unplayable.

3. IToy

IToy Member Member

Okay, are there any limitations to width (other than default 32)? Am i allowed to build any amount of 16 blocks high reactors?

4. Babymillie

Babymillie Admin Staff Member Admin Spectre

24/7 Lazy guy
    I checked the config for for Extreme reactors on Revelation and max is set at 16(x)x16(y)x16(z)
    However nothing is stopping you to make a second one :)

Hope this helps.