[Closed] [ATM3] Lost Baubles

Discussion in 'General Support' started by trexawwm, Jul 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trexawwm

trexawwm Member Member

This occurred minutes prior to posting.

Ran into a strange bug where all my baubles vanished for some reason. Was playing ATM3 messing around with the Psi mod staff by killing things with lightning when I cast a spell and I could no longer fly. Checked my baubles and they were gone. During the incident Clear Lag was not active in the chat so I doubt they were deleted from being dropped. It was raining so i also doubt my baubles burned from any lightning. I did however overexert my Psi usage, ended up being very low on health and had a death inventory list, which leads me to believe that I must have died but was resurrected by Astral Sorcery's "Pheonix Blessing" in the Armara perk tree. There was no gravestone and the items on the death list were outdated, from a previous death of mine a while ago. The only items missing from my inventory seem to be the three baubles I had equipped.

Baubles;
    Angel Ring (Golden Wings) - From Extra Util 2
    Halo (Not the crude one) - From Wizardry
    Cape (% Doesn't matter)- Also from Wizardry

I would greatly appreciate it if somebody could look into this and perhaps replace my items if that sort of thing is allowed.
    Thank you.

2. trexawwm

trexawwm Member Member

Alas! I sit and watch quietly as my thread crawls down the page... How sad.
    At this rate I'd be happy if I get a reply even if I'm told the items won't be restored.

I hardly play this anymore. Someone just tell me how to close the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.