[Open] [2] Queststions

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Nihuatli, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Nihuatli

Nihuatli Eclipse Eclipse

Hi so I recently tried to say something in the Discord channels (chat, not like, voice) but it appears I am unable to do so, but I could the other day. However, I have not been notified of any form of mute. If this is due to an infraction on my part I am sincerely sorry, nothing I have said has been meant with any form of malicious intent nor offense meant. My first questions are then, of course, related to that. Is it something that happens and I should just leave and re-join the discord server, or am I in fact muted?

MY second question is entirely unrelated to this previous (I think?) Other than I being unable to asking this (Main) question to the Discord.
    So today I logged in on Crackpack 3, was gonna run through the end in the search of some MegaLoot chests to gather material and upgrade my existing MegaLoot gear.
    HOWEVER, When I went to my Cosmetic Transmutation Table, all my previous 'versions' of items to re-skin my existing ones were gone. Is this known to happen, and is there any fixing it, or is it just to re-stock on MegALoot to re-unlock the skins.

Relevant information would be my Discord name: Vivixia
    And my Minecraft in-game name _Vivixia_ (Nicknamed Vixen)

2. RedSensei

RedSensei Admin Staff Member SrAdmin

Student, Chemical Engineer
    It appears the role bot took away your member rank. It likes to do that for some really odd reason. I have returned your rank for you. Transmutation tables are known to not behave correctly when switching dimensions so this may be the issue. A re-log should fix it but if this happens consistently, best idea is just to keep a copy of all important things in a chest next to it.

3. Nihuatli

Nihuatli Eclipse Eclipse

Thank you very much for the swift reply! And thank you for the answers.